01 09 10

Monday, May 12, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the wonderful mothers out there!!!!!! I am blessed to have such a wonderful mother! She is the best example of a mother. She is a wonderful, hard working, "funny" and the most sensitive woman I know, and I love her SO much for it. SURPRISE I'm in America! I surprised my whole family by just showing up Saturday night. They had NO clue, I had only told my older brother so you can imagine how everyone was shocked when they saw us. I'm lucky to have such a wonderful family to come home to.

I'm lucky to be a mother myself. I never in a million years thought I would be a mom at a young age. I know I'm not so so young anymore, but you know what I mean. I love everyday of it, no matter how challenging it gets, I know I have the ability to do it. This little guy is more than I could have ever imagined. Hopefully in the future my Heavenly Father sends me more little angels. Until then I shall wait and enjoy every bit with my little guy.

As you can guess I had a wonderful Mother's day with my boys, my family, and my extended family who also got to get the surprise when they saw me at Sunday dinner. We had delicious food and a wonderful time.

Happy Mother's day to all the women out there who are mothers, and Happy Mother's day to all those woman out there who are waiting to be mothers. I know there is a plan and at one point or another we all will become mothers in this life or another, and I am thankful for that.


Going under Uncle Amir's legs is obviously the most fun he has had in a while
Twining with Uncle Brandon, he was dressed first so, Brandon stole the look


This Family of mine

Some of the wonderful mother's we have in this family, each has taught me so much and continues to do so, whether being new mother's themselves or with grown children


Once again to all the wonderful Woman in the world HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment